Should a client wish to pursue a warranty claim
occur due to defective operation, materials or workmanship, FeralTech will
rectify the issue in accordance with our warranty statement.
Troubleshooting discussions may be required prior to authorisation for warranted repair services. In the event that goods need to be returned for repair or replacement, the following procedure shall be followed:
1. Contact FeralTech at the earliest possible opportunity, either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 1300 FeralTech (1300 337 258), with the following minimum information:
a. Product type, description of product and product code.
b. Date of purchase, invoice number, customer.
c. Description of defect or issue as well as images of damage if possible.
2. To assess the damage/ issue we may require the client to return the item to us together with a letter describing the issues experienced for further inspection, costs of postage/freight will be at the clients’ expense.
3. In all cases an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation Number) is required for any and all products being returned. Once the claim has been approved by FeralTech, an RMA will be issued to the claimant as an official Return Merchandise Authorisation. Any goods returned to FeralTech without an RMA will not be accepted, and any costs relating to re-direction of the goods will be borne by the claimant.
4. FeralTech reserves the right to rectify by means of repair, exchange or replacement wholly at our own discretion. The decision for method of rectification will take place after inspection of the product.
5. Where damage is alleged to be caused during delivery to the customer the incident must be reported in writing within 3 days after delivery.
6. All cost associated with the return of goods will be borne by the customer.